Friday, July 13, 2018

Inspired By Challenge Campfire Smores

Inspired By Challenge
Campfire Smores!

Cuddlebug Dragon
Unity Stamp Co.


Smores are fun to make! I'm not too good at making fires ( for real! I'm no girl scout) so I needed some help from my friend here.

Prismas we're used on the kraft paper. He was supposed to be turquoise but turned out a little blue. Oh well...smores will cheer him up!

An old flame sticker was hiding in my stash that became the campfire. Hand drawn logs were my only option. Lol.  Some leftover white valentine stickered felt became the marshmallow after some fussy cutting. An ink marker gave the marshmallow a burnt look. 

My kids love him so he must be cute!

To play along with the hop click on the pic below.




7 comments:

Growing In Unity Group Hop Oct 2020