Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Inspired By Beach Day

Inspired By Beach Day



13 miles....

If I drive 13 miles east I hit coastline; a small local beach. If I travel just 13 miles I get to see sand, shells, small pebbles, seaweed, crabs, horseshoe crabs, white foam, an occasional dolphin and a blue horizon that never ends. The one thing that gets me...that I love and hate at the same time, is the smell. The salty air I love but things also cook in the heat making a worn out crab smell like the dumpster behind a seafood house. But still....the beach. It's amazing no matter what right?



So...just to let you know where you can find me.

Unity Stamp- Wild Florals! 
This flower stamp seemed beachy looking to me. Reminded me of summer and warm sunshine.

Click on the top photo to link up or just beacome a beach hopper!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jeanie! It definitely looks beachy, especially with the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! The colors are so beautiful!! Love the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the addition of the burlap! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Growing In Unity Group Hop Oct 2020