Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Mr. Moose Inspired By Challenge Classy Christmas

Inspired By
Classy Christmas


I was drawn to the gold moose in this picture. I wasn't feeling much like making a card so I created an ornament instead.



I used Unity's Northwood Peace stamp set.

The round disks, I found at Michaels craft store in the wedding section. They were already primed and ready to go.

Pear Pizzazz and Tranquil Tide were the perfect colors of ink for the background. However...the  trees vaguely showed up on top of the woodgrain. They turned out to look more like long sticks of green shooting up like shadows behind Mr. Moose. I just went with it.

Gold embossing made Mr. Moose classy and ready to decorate the tree.

Lastly I added some fine snow glitter under the shadowy trees.

I hope you've enjoyed what turned out to be classy & rustic ornament.

Join in the fun and link up your own project by clicking on the inspiration photo at the top.



2 comments:

Growing In Unity Group Hop Oct 2020