Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Inspired By Challenge Time to Bake

Inspired By


Time to Bake!



Why in the world would I choose a chicken and eggs for this challenge? Well, quite simple. I love to bake and use eggs with a lot of those recipes. This spring we decided to start raising chickens for eggs. They've been fun and Egg-citing for my children!

Tbis is Phoenix, my son's favorite hen! She's my favorite too! So sweet, gentle and she gives me an egg every day.


I had asked my son to go grab some pine shavings from the garage that we use for coop bedding. He did and he threw them right onto my crafting desk. Yeppers...


After picking a few tiny pieces and ashering them to the card I had quite a mess to clean up.

Unity: Chicken wire background
SU: Hey Chick & Perfect Mix
SU: Archival Ink
SU: cherry cobbler paper
recollections: kraft paper
Prismas
Misc. Washi tape



I hope you enjoyed my little barnyard friend!

Thanks for stopping By!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing In Unity Group Hop Oct 2020