Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Always Late

You'd think that a cardmaker would be on top of birthdays right? Nope...not me. Fb often keeps me in the loop and that's not necessarily a good thing. By the time a birthday notification pops up...it's THEIR BIRTHDAY! Hello! It's too late to get a card out! But...I've got two Unity sets that make it ok; Sloth Endearments and happy snail mail. On the inside it says, "better late than never!" So, yeah...I think it's all good now. Kristen got her card about 2 weeks late; had to go all the way to Alaska. I thought she needed some jungle sloth.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the very same way. Even when I know it's their birthday, I'm often too busy with other things to be timely. Ugh! I will have to find this stamp set! Lol! He's cute too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Growing In Unity Group Hop Oct 2020