Sunday, October 11, 2020

Growing In Unity Group Hop Oct 2020

Growing In Unity

Group Hop

October 2020


This is a very exciting blog post for me! This my friends is my very first Kit Of The Month with Unity that the art is ALL me! I am so blessed to be able to work with Unity. Whit had visions and knew what she wanted in the kit. I was honored to help make it happen. Jessica Pickeral rendered and helped with sentiments.

I will be showing you some projects I made using this kit.


I'm loving Whit's vision here. The scene is so wintery and the girl is fun to color. I chose pink because I have a very pink jacket with a brown fur color. I decided to do a dark gray hair because I think gray hair is beautiful; not on me but on others. lol


I used a glue pen and added some fine white glitter for snow.



This right here is the original sketch! I needed a birthday card for my hunter husband and this is what happened. Whit happened to love the sketch so we turned it into a stamp! yay!!! now I can make many more deer cards for him or his hunter friends.


This is the image stamped! I just love this mule deer watercolored! He can be used for many occasions!


This is the garland that is in the kit! It's just a collection of fun ornaments on a string! It's great for a quick Christmas card. I used metallic colored pencils.


This little tree was also one of Whit's amazing visions. She knew she wanted a vintage table top type tree. Do you have vintage ornaments on your Christmas tree? I have a few and just love them. I used metallic pencils on this tag. Distress ink helped bring the vintage vibe.

Here is the whole kit! I hope you love it as much as I do. Click on the image to sign up! So much bang for your buck! Pun intended! LOL!



Please do leave a comment and you will be entered to win red rubber directly from Unity! woot!

Roni (the beginning)

Helen

You should have arrived here from Allison's blog

Jeanie Hays (You are here)

Renee is next

Thank you so much for all of your support friends! Love you all!

23 comments:

  1. What an awesome set of stamps - so many ways to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the kit and the mule deer is one of my favorite stamps, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the winter scene. Very beautiful hit it came together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful. That winter scene is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome kit and your cards are just beautiful. Sure to be a top seller. Love that girl image. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Striking black and white cards! along with the kraft tag...terrific!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the kit! I love the tree background the most and the way you paired it with he girl is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this kit!!! So many great options for all different types of occasions! I think the little tree, the garland and the scooter are my favorites!! The girl with the pink coat is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely loved this kit. The inspiration of two stamps one card is fabulous. The vintage tree was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful lineup of cards. They are all so pretty and your mule deer is awesome! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards!!! I adore this KOTM!! Congrats on your kit!!
    ❤️ Doreen
    @whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m in love with the way you created with the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this KOM! Everything in it is great...LOVE the cards you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Some amazing stuff here! First I have to say that I love your drawing and how it turned out as a stamp. After your excitement about the kit of the month, I had to go check them out. They have some great memberships with each one being unique and exciting. By the way, I love your cards, especially the first one. I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything you created is stunning. You are very talented artist. I am lucky if I can draw a stick figure lol. Such a great Kotm indeed! I love all the images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful drawings! I love the deer so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them all, but I think the winter scene is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your mule deer is a beauty!! And what a wonderful kit he belongs to. :-) All of your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your art and also what you are able to do with it in the cards. Looking forward to more KOM with your designs in them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh! I want all of your cards! They are so gorgeous! You are truly a very talented artist!

    ReplyDelete

Growing In Unity Group Hop Oct 2020